Saturday, April 07, 2007

Sidney Bechet - Le disque d'Or Vinyl

Le disque d'Or de Sidney Bechet

[PLAY]

Download the podcast





Dear Jazz Vinyl Lover,

I am proud to let you know that the Jazz Vinyl Podcast has passed over 85.000 subscribers! Again, thank's for listening & commenting on the podshows! I hope from my jazz heart, that I can share more jazz vinyl jewels with you... also I have to admit that sometimes it's quite difficult to find new pieces. I'll keep on searching for you!

Enough talking/writing...let's celebrate the high subscriber rate with another jazz vinyl jewel from.... Sidney Bechet. I've found this album from him a while ago: " Le disqe d'Or de Sidney Bechet". A nice compilation piece of vinyl.

Combined on this record are the biggest successes of the time when Sidney was in France, that is to say, the time when this extraordinary artist was an exceptional improviser and a wonderful composer.

On this record, the memory of Sidney Bechet still lives on as the orchestra of Claude Luter and Andre Reweliotty play his biggest successes, for it was with Claude Luter and Andre that Sidney played for the last ten years of his live.

::: Sidney Bechet - Le Disque d'Or :::

Tracklist:

- Petite fleur
- Promenade aux Champs Elysées
- Passport to paradise
- As-tu le cafard?
- Marchand de poissons
- Si tu vois ma mère
- Les oignons
- Premier bal
- Dans les rues d'antibes
- Temperamental
- Roses de picardie
- Summertime

Enjoy it !

Yours truly,

Fresh Sounds

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SB Code Lab said...

Nikki Beach Music known as "sexiest place in earth" is not only a production company they also have a no of music production studio.We the online members is now getting a chance till 22nd March to get full access of new music CD in free. In 25th March they also going to organised a big music conference with no of stars arround the world.For more...Nikki Beach Music

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nikki Beach Music known as "sexiest place in earth" is not only a production company they also have a no of music production studio.We the online members is now getting a chance till 22nd March to get full access of new music CD in free. In 25th March they also going to organised a big music conference with no of stars arround the world.For more..Nikki Beach Music

6:46 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

this music have a nice compilation piece of vinyl.


Mahesh

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

8:11 AM  
Blogger Olivier said...

Hello !
I hope you are still reading comments from this blog.
I am looking for years for the great version of "Les Oignons" on this album, but unfortunately the podcast is broken.
We had this LP at home when I was a kid, but it has been lost. I didn't hear it for more than 25 years but as I remember it today, this was an incredibly free version of this funny tune. I was about 8 yo and I was shocked :) Now I'm a grown up musician, and I am very curious about listening again to this version.
If you can find a way to let me hear it, I would truly appreciate.
Greetings from Paris.
Olivier

9:35 PM  
Blogger Olivier said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This file too short, only has 30 sec. (?)

3:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This file too short, only has 30 sec. (?)

3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home