Tuesday, May 29, 2007

The Jazz Vinyl Podcast: Reaching almost 200.000 subscribers !

Dear Jazz Vinyl Lover,

I'm really excited that the Jazz Vinyl Podcast is almost reaching about 200.000 subscribers ! A lot of jazz fans are enjoying this monthly podcast. However I have to admit it becomes more difficult to find nice pieces of jazz vinyl. But I'll continue to the my best to share with you the best pieces of jazz vinyl !

I you would like to embed the jazz podcast shows on your website or blog Click here to get your own jazz vinyl player.

Enjoy it ;-)

Yours truly,

Fresh Sounds

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom,

This is a great idea and I'm wondering if you would like to add any of my vinyl transfers to your website. Send me a message at budtuba@aol.com and I'll be glad to send you a list of what I have done and some samples. (They are by and large rare and hard to find.)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

it is a very highest reaching to subscribers through vinyl podcast.

Mahesh

Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home